Sunday, April 1, 2012

Auto Show 2012

This past Saturday Aaron and I went to the auto show to browse around and sit in all the cool cars we can't afford. I think we've been almost every year since we've been married except the one year when we were in MN. I managed to score two free tickets at a local dealership so that saved some money. However, we hadn't eaten any lunch yet so when we got there we decided on nachos, a pretzel and a soda which cost $16.00. Aaron's nachos were stale and my pretzel was burnt with like no salt on it. So, that $16.00 was a total waste.

There are actually lots of activities for kids like bouncy house things, face painting, balloon animal maker and others. Lucky for me there was a Scentsy booth set up so I bought a plug in warmer (for the bathroom) and some scent bars! Fun for the whole family I guess! Some people thought it was weird to have a Scentsy booth there but it worked perfectly for the wives.

Here's a few pictures. (I didn't snap very many)


This little number here at the bottom cost around $375,000.

Have a good week everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment