Thursday, April 12, 2012

Church Notes

I take notes at church to be able to read over/study them later. Its hard to catch every word during the message so a lot of times I have to abbreviate or get down as much as I can. I remember our pastor saying once that he knew a lady who re-wrote her notes to actually write out the verses and main points of the message. For a while after that I just continued taking notes my normal way. Once we moved to MN we were attending a church there while still listening to the messages from back home. At that time I started re-writing my notes to make more of an outline version with the verses actually written all the way out. Doing this also helped me review the message. Somehow, I fell off the wagon and got WAAAY behind. At one point I was about a year or so behind. The past few months I buckled down in a determined effort to get caught up. Right now I only have seven messages left until I'm all caught up.


This first picture is my original notes from a Sunday morning message.

These other two are where I've actually written out the verses. I know its hard to see..sorry.



I'm so glad I'm almost caught up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment