Have I mentioned before that I love our place out here? We're in town but we feel like we kind of have a country setting. Sure the business is right next to us but so far it hasn't bothered us. We hardly hear a thing and we don't really have neighbors. The ones we do have I grew up with their daughter and they were like second parents to me. I love all the green space we have out here. I think it will be so fun for kids to enjoy. Tons of space for them to run and play and go crazy out in the yard!! I picture them playing kickball or baseball, throwing frisbees, playing tag, chasing each other, Kya running around out there with them! I took the picture below while I was working on my church notes on Sunday. Its great that when I sit at the kitchen table this is the view I see! The picture doesn't really portray it very well but I just love it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment