Today our licensing worker came for her final visit. This one was also pretty painless. Today she asked us just a lot of questions. Most of them were ones that we got asked with our first agency. The animals did really well most of the time. They just sat on the back of the couch and slept. But, towards the end Armani started waking up and wanting to play. When he does that he likes to "play" bite which actually hurts bad since he has sharp razor fangs for teeth.
After she asked us a bunch of questions we asked her a bunch of questions for once we get placed with a child. How long do court visits take? One hour, four hours? When I take the child for a birth family visit do I stay at Family Core or drop them off and come back? If/when I have to take them to the doctor and the birth parent comes along do I have to sit out in the waiting room since the child's parent is there?
She said court can take anywhere from half an hour to a few hours depending on the case. When I drop them off for birth family visits I can stay at Family Core or drop them off and come back. If/when I take them to the doctor and if birth parent is present I still go in with the child to see the doctor.
Anyways, we still haven't received our official license yet but she said we would be licensed from April 2012 to April 2016 unless at some time we decide to cancel our license. Once 2016 rolls around we can renew it or just let it expire.
In other news I totally hurt my foot doing I have no idea what?? I'm thinking it was from doing that Shaun T workout somehow. I knew there had to be something bad about that workout. The pain just came on all of a sudden. At first it felt like just a pulled muscle or tendon but now I can't put much weight on that foot. I tried staying off of it for most of this week hoping it would get better but it didn't. I'm going to see how it feels on Monday and maybe go to the doctor.
No comments:
Post a Comment