On Thursday I was making cookies for a visitation so Aaron decided to clean out our storage room downstairs. One of the many things I love about my hubby is his need for things to be organized. I have a need to be organized too I'm just not as anal about it as he is. Once we moved in we had it kind of organized but over time we had just been throwing boxes in there anyway they would fit, planning to "fix" it later. Our plan is to turn all the boxes into Rubbermaid containers to make it look even more organized and nicer. I wasn't able to take before and after photos but I do have a few after photos.
These shelves were filled with boxes. The long box of bed rails didn't used to be there. Since Aaron cleared all those shelves we moved the rails up off the floor.
This looks so much better than before. I love how he made every box fit perfectly. It was like pieces of a puzzle.
He even put labels on each box so I know what is in each one. That's the reason why we want to get some clear Rubbermaid containers so we can see through them.
Here is my enormous batch of the cookies I made for a visitation and funeral. I think there were around 90. I did manage to sneak a few for Aaron and I and they were so good!
Happy Easter everyone!
Looks good. :-) Aaron would be very frustrated in our storage room! But we don't have shelving, and whenever I need something it's guaranteed to be in a box at the bottom of one of the piles ;-)
ReplyDelete