Saturday Aaron and I went to a few garage sales to have something to do. Aaron was of course on the hunt for something that he could buy cheap and then turn around and sell it on ebay. He did end up finding some car ads from 1955 that he spent $2.50 for all 5 total. On ebay they were selling from around $6-10 a piece. Time will tell if he sells them.
I was more looking for clothes for little kids and maybe some toys. Now, many of you know I'm not a big garage saler person. I never feel like I find very much, by the time I get there all the good stuff is gone. I did manage however to find 2 pairs of shorts for boys, 4 shorts for girls and 4 shirts for boys. All for $6.00. I was excited about that. Most of them seem to be in pretty good shape. Of course I had no idea what size was to buy. If it looked like it was in pretty good shape and a size we might end up using I got it. I figured if we don't end up using them I could give them to someone or just send them to Goodwill. Here are pictures of what I bought.
No comments:
Post a Comment