We realize we may not end up with a newborn or smaller child (one to use an infant carrier) right away or even for a while but we still wanted to be prepared and figured we would at least use the stroller right away. We have the car seat picked out that we want if we end up with a child that is out of an infant carrier. I've been able to find those though in quite a few stores around here with good stock so I haven't been concerned with needing to go out and pick one up. However, the infant carriers and strollers we were looking at didn't have very good stock, so we went ahead and got it.
I'm happy to say that I pretty much assembled the stroller all by myself with only a little help from Aaron. The car seat didn't require any assembly so that was easy.
Here are a few pictures. For now Kya enjoyed riding around the house in it.
Here's a look at the car seat we would buy if we had a toddler.
(picture from amazon.com)

No comments:
Post a Comment