Friday, March 9, 2012

Armani


I took a picture of our Armani the other night. I kid all the time that I don't like him but deep down he is a good boy and I love him. He is very stubborn but at times can be very loving. He and Kya are pretty good buds (most of the time) but do fight on occasion. However, lately I think Kya is the one causing the problem and being the instigator. Aaron and I think its so cute when he lays like he is in the picture above. Its cute how he puts his one arm across and rests his head on it.

We love our Mani-boy and its been a year since we adopted the big guy! He was a great addition to our family!

I know this is a boring post but I snapped this picture the other night and thought he looked pretty cute so I wanted to put it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment