We're still hanging in there and haven't received any more calls. Its been about 3 weeks since we received the last call from the licensing worker. I think I talked about the first one on here but the second one was for a child we felt would be a little too old for us to take on. So unfortunately we had to say no to that one as well.
There are definitely a lot of pregnancies around us which is making it harder. It is so hard to see so many people around you receiving that blessing while we keep waiting and praying.
All we can do is trust and wait. But, what if God's will and plan is for us to not have kids, whether it be biological, adopted or foster?
I know God has provided for us in so many ways and I'm thankful for all He has done for us. Aaron and I have been blessed to have each other and to have our Kya and Armani, a good job, a place to live, food to eat and so many more things. I remind myself of this when I get frustrated with still not having any children. I have a hard time thinking about or accepting the fact that God may never provide us any children. Its so hard for me to imagine us never having any, no matter how they become "ours."
In other news, the weather has been gorgeous around here the past few days. We've opened the windows and let some fresh air in. Kya loves being outside when its nice out so its been hard to get her to come back inside when she goes out to use the potty. Armani is loving seeing the bugs outside so that keeps him busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment