Sunday, March 18, 2012

Water Pops

Hey all! I was helping my grandma clean out her kitchen cabinets last week and I ran across these.

Turns out they are popsicle holders. My grandma said she used to pour juice in them and freeze it when we were little and we would eat it as a snack. It doesn't show it in the picture but it has a top with a little ring thing too that sticks down in there that is the "stick"

So far I've only put water in them and frozen it, aka water pops! Aaron tried orange juice and thought it was pretty good. My grandma said she didn't want them anymore so I said I would take them! Hopefully someday I can make some juice ones for our lil' kids! I figured I could also try putting gatorade in them or soda sometimes too.

Here is a picture of the "water pop"

1 comment:

  1. Mom would put kool-aid in them too, but our favorite was chocolate pudding and then freeze them... Yum!

    ReplyDelete