Have any of you guys seen that show called "Extreme Couponing" and how these people get like tons of groceries for hardly nothing? Well I aspire to be that good at couponing some day. However, I don't think I want to put in that much effort so I don't think I will make it that far.
I try to find as many coupons as I can through different sources. I also get some in the mail from a local store but I'm no coupon all star. For the last year or so I've had this "coupon box" which was basically a pretty box with envelopes and coupons stuffed inside in no apparent order. I had one envelope labeled "Groceries." There were so many in there it was a pain to sort through each time I needed to get groceries.
As I walked into Kroger yesterday I stumbled across this coupon binder. Basically a 3-ring binder with those baseball card kind of pages in it to put in your coupons. It has dividers with labels and such so I can organize them better. I totally love it!!!! My one gripe with it is that the slots to put the coupons in are kind of small. I had to fold a lot of the coupons to get them to fit. I guess it still works though. Anything should be better than that box I had.
Here are a few pictures of it. Maybe with my all star binder I'll be able to move up the ladder closer to being an "extreme couponer"
No comments:
Post a Comment