Monday, February 6, 2012

Pizzza Fall

Last Thursday I went out to lunch with my grandma to Pizza Hut. They have a daily lunch buffet and its pretty good. Well I went up to get more pizza and as I was walking around the front of the buffet I started to slip. Before I knew it I was all the way down on the ground and the pizza that was on my plate was now on the floor. Wow..how embarrassing. The waitress saw it happen and came running over to make sure I was alright. I convinced her I was fine and she gave me a 10% discount due to the fall. Really, 10%? It took off like $1.50. Aaron told me I should've told her that the $1.50 was fine for now but my lawyer will be wanting more. HaHa! Upon closer inspection I'm thinking I slipped on a grease spot.

My leg was sore for a few days but from now on I'll be a little more careful walking around the buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment