Sunday, February 26, 2012

2 Days Left

I only have 2 more days of work left (Monday & Wednesday) and I could not be more excited!! When we moved back from Minnesota I didn't plan on working anymore since I figured we would have kids soon. However, that didn't happen so I started working in Feb 2010. So, its been 2 years and I'm ready to be a stay at home wife and hopefully stay at home foster mom soon!

I'm very thankful for the 2 jobs as they helped us pay off student loans and contribute to our adoption fund! There will be days I will miss it for sure but I don't think I would trade it for being at home full time. I know Kya and Armani are very much going to enjoy me being home.

So, if you hear someone hootin' and hollerin' around 5:30 Wednesday it will probably be me!!

Below are some recent pics of the animals...can't you tell they are excited that Mommy will be at home more often!




1 comment: