Friday, February 24, 2012

Baby Furniture

Baby furniture came yesterday and we got it all assembled!!! It looks GORGEOUS!!!!! When we ordered the furniture the conversion rails were on back order but somehow they ended up arriving before the acutal crib.

It actually took more time to unpack the three items rather than put it together. We had styrofoam all over the bedroom. We are hoping we can put a little one in there sometime soon.

I am really impressed with it. We never even saw it in a store. I found it online at jcp.com and the reviews were all very good so we gave it a try and hoped it would look as good as the reviews said.

Here are some pics.







The crib is of course my favorite. I think it looks beautiful!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I really like that set. Has the agency given you an idea of the age range of children you may be placed with?

    ReplyDelete