Aaron and I are considering going back to the doctor. We will however go see a different one than we did before but I think we would like to try some other things. See what a different doctor recommends. We might even try one of the fertility clinics around here instead of just a regular OB/GYN. We'll see, I'll just have to make a few phone calls and see when I can get in. I also need to check with insurance and see what they cover. We ran into some issues in January because they hadn't considered it "a year of unprotected intercourse" even though it was.
I was talking to my mother-in law the other day and told her that if someone told me back in December/January that we wouldn't be pregnant by now I would've lost my mind.
Thankful that God's grace has gotten me through these last 6 months and no matter how bad a day can be emotionally He always brings me through.
No comments:
Post a Comment