Thursday, February 17, 2011

Prayer Request

Good evening everyone! I just wanted to do a quick post and ask for prayers for a family going through a tough situation right now. We don't really know this family but Aaron did work with Nate up in MN. We just recently have talked with them via email in regards to adopting. They have adopted twice and used the same agency we are using(different office since they are in MN). When we were deciding on adopting Aaron remembered Nate and his wife had adopted and so we emailed him to ask him some questions. This was back a few months ago. Well randomly today my sister sent me a message with a link to a family's blog that had adopted and the birth mom is now wanting the baby (2 months old) back. When I clicked on her blog and it came up I was shocked to see that it was Nate's family. I'll include the link to her blog on here in case you want to head over and check it out and see what is going on. They are asking for prayers with this situation and that God would intervene and that Caleb would forever be with their family. I think the birth mom has two weeks to make a final decision and I know Nate's wife is very concerned about emotionally getting through these next two weeks.


Here is the link:
http://www.nate-natalie.blogspot.com/

1 comment: