We clicked the submit button for the last time EVER on studentloan.com today!! I can't begin to express how excited and relieved I am! I'm so thankful for how the Lord provided for us during this last year and a half with paying off these loans.
Now we're on to saving up for adoption which is exciting and it will be nice to see more immediate results with saving than with paying the loans off. When we would make a payment on the loans it would take 4 days for it to be processed and show up with a lesser balance. With the saving for adoption we drop it in the bank and its there so that will be great!
Aaron and I are grateful to the Lord for providing me the job at Brunk's. We wouldn't have them payed off now if I was still working in Peoria, making less money and working fewer hours.
Well Happy Friday everyone we're looking forward to the conference tomorrow to see what information we can soak in!
Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment