Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cure For Stinky Feet...i hope


A mixture of Epsom salt (lavender scent) and warm water. The tub even has a divider in the center so I have one side for each foot. Embarrassing I know but I've always had stinky feet. I used to notice it all the time (like years ago when I was younger) but lately I've been noticing it more often. My mother-in-law said she saw this recipe for lovely smelling feet on Dr. Oz so I decided I'd give it a whirl. I think the mixture is 2 cups of Epsom salt per 1 gallon of warm water. Soak for 15 minutes. I think you do this 5 days in a row. I've just done it once so far and I notice my feet feel a lot softer and I can still smell the lavender even an hour later.

I'll update later to let you know if its working!

No comments:

Post a Comment