Our well water testing reports came back today and everything was satisfactory!! Thats good news. I wasn't for sure what they would have us do if they weren't satisfactory. If I remember correctly I think the paperwork just said you have to provide the child(ren) with another source of drinking water. DUH!
Not much else to report. Hitting the end of another week. However, I do already have my grocery list ready to go and am going shopping tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully before everyone else gets off work. I'm taking Kya to get groomed tomorrow so it works out perfect. I drop her off and then have at least an hour to get all the shopping done. So it fits into my day just right. Plus, I like the Morton Kroger WAY better than the Washington one. Much nicer and cleaner.
Well its off to bed for me! I'll probably fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow!
No comments:
Post a Comment