Friday, July 22, 2011

Grocery Lists And Stinky Shopping Saturdays

Does anyone else really dislike coming up with a grocery list as much as I do? And if you go to the grocery store on Saturday do you dislike it as much as I do?

Putting together a list is never easy for me. Trying to come up with what to eat (meals and what to have with them) is also never easy. I'm so picky so maybe that is why. Every week after I come up with the list I think to myself that next week I need to start on the list sooner.

My plan was to do the shopping on Wednesday or Friday since I'm off those days but it hasn't worked out that way yet.

My other vent is that Saturday shopping seems to be the worst day of the week. The store seems really busy and everytime you stop to look at something somebody wants to grab an item that is right in front of you or just wants to get by. I always feel so rushed and if Aaron is with me he feels the same way.

I gotta figure out a better "grocery shopping plan of attack." 

Well I'm off to bed to get up and head out the door early (hopefully) to avoid some of the crowd.

1 comment: