Looking for a quick easy meal? A family we go to church with had us over for dinner before and made this and it was so good! It is very easy to make and the kids love it! They usually eat it up really well!
I figured I would post the recipe on here if anybody wanted it! This isn't her exact recipe but it should be pretty close.
1.5 pounds ground beef (4 of us)
16 oz Velveeta cheese (cut into cubes)
Half of a (12oz) jar of Pace Picante Sauce (I use mild version). We sometimes use a little less than half of the jar...this can be based on how you want it!
Brown the beef and then add cheese...stir until it is all melted in. Then pour in the Picante sauce and stir until mixed in well. Continue stirring so it doesn't burn. Its basically ready once everything is mixed in and melted. If it seems too thick add a little milk.
Serve with Tostito chips, baked potato, mashed potatoes...whatever you feel like. The boys love the Tostito scoop chips..perfect for little hands!
Hope you like it as much as we do!
No comments:
Post a Comment