Appointments, phone calls, court, visits, more appointments, more phone calls....well I guess you get the picture. Have you noticed my posts are getting fewer and farther between? On top of all the things mentioned above I think I hear my name, although pronounced differently (Hammy) about 1,495,765 times a day. Of course I'm exaggerating but it sure feels like it. They say it about 12 times before I can even give them an answer. Crazy kids! However, they are super sweet, super cute, super loving and a lot of fun!
Whew it has been quite a week and I would be lying if I said it was easy. This has probably been the hardest week since the kids have been placed with us. I've just been feeling stressed and overwhelmed and wanting things to slow down. We've had so many things going on I think my feeling rundown is starting to catch up with me. Preschool, potty training (which is including lots of extra laundry), clothes shopping, all those appts, phone calls, paperwork. I'm sure many of you reading this have experienced this, but have you sat in the Dr's office for over an hour with a toddler for the Dr. to come in and spend 2 minutes with you?
I'm hoping within the next few weeks things will continue slowing down but we shall see. We've been enjoying having them with us. They are learning new things, opening up more and more and hopefully having lots of fun! We're praying that we can settle into a routine soon and continue to show these kids love and attention and fun and teach them about Jesus!!
No comments:
Post a Comment