Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Back Up And Running

Our computer crashed on us the night before we left on vacation (June 3rd) and we finally got it back tonight. Apparently the hard drive went bad? So, almost $200 later we're back in business! We took my Dad's laptop with us on vacation so Aaron could try and stay caught up on work emails. Then his laptop ended up crashing on us. I still don't know whats wrong with it. I now have to try to get all my favorites back on here since they couldn't recover anything. Not sure I'll remember all of them! The other crummy thing is that we had just redeemed a $25 iTunes gift card on there and downloaded 10 or so songs to put on our ipod. Well the night we went to do that is when it crashed so we lost all those too.

I'm glad we have it back though! I felt at a loss for a while. On the other hand I'm reading a good book right now so that kept me busy on times I would've been using the computer.

I'll update on our vacation and our "we're still stuck in the same spot with the foster care situation" soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment