Here is a picture of my ginormous bowl of muffin batter.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Muffins Coming Out Of My Ears
Aaron has been telling asking me for weeks now that I should make something for him to take to work for his coworkers. Apparently lots of people bring stuff in randomly like cookies, cupcakes, and other goodies. So today I rolled my sleeves us and made some pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. With fall right around the corner they sounded good. I was only planning on making one batch of them which makes about 36 but when I went to the store they only had the big can of Libby's pumpkin. Since I didn't know how long I could keep the pumpkin open I decided to make a double batch. Which ends up making almost 75 muffins. They turned out good but I've got lots left over.
Here is a picture of my ginormous bowl of muffin batter.
Here is a picture of my ginormous bowl of muffin batter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment