I've been wanting to learn how to sew for a while now so I took my birthday money and went out and bought a sewing machine and signed up for lessons. The lessons are 6 weeks on Monday nights for a couple of hours. So far I've learned alot. I'm still pretty confused as we are going through making our project but at the end its like wow, all those little steps made that?! Its pretty fun and I'm enjoying it.
Our first project was a flat bottom drawstring bag and our second one was a zippered pillow. I wanted to put the pillow in Kya's crate so she could use it but turns out it is too big. Thats why the fabric is kind of crazy. The picture is hard to tell what it is but it is black fabric with white paw prins.
Maybe someday I'll be able to make some curtains and other fun things!
No comments:
Post a Comment