Saturday, March 20, 2010

Adventures in Babysitting




Last weekend Aaron and I headed up to Wisconsin to visit family and also get our taxes done. So, on Friday we got the chance to watch our niece (Ava) and nephew (Eli) while their parents were at work. These kids are great! We love them and love spending time with them. They always make us smile and give us a laugh. In the morning we made some music with their instruments then did a little craft project with glitter and glue and then took them out to lunch. Eli wasn't so much into the project but Ava really enjoyed it and had a good time. After lunch it was nap time and that was pretty much the day! We had a good time watching them and I always say I would snatch those two kids up and bring them home with me but for some reason their mother won't let me!

No comments:

Post a Comment