This is kind of a random post. We got a piano a few weeks back. My grandma had called me a couple months ago and asked if we wanted one. A friend of hers was selling it because she was moving into an assisted living place. We said sure but she called me back and said someone had already bought it. A few weeks or month went by and I forgot about it. Well she called me again and said the lady that bought it wasn't able to ship it to Boston so she was going to sell it. So, we bought it! I really like it however I don't really know how to play anything. I want to take lessons at some point but not sure when I will get to it. I've always wanted to learn how to play or I would love if we ever had kids for them to learn.
A couple weeks ago some of us gals went out to dinner and pottery painting for Kat's birthday so I've included a pic from the evening! It was fun!
The other pic is the special bags of candy I made for only two trick or treaters, Wes and Abby. This year I was actually prepared. They came by last year and I had like NO candy. I had to put skittles in little baggies because that is all I could find. Not sure why we didn't have any other candy around? Seems kind of weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment