Thursday, March 31, 2011

Update

Found out today that one of the people we put down as a reference for the adoption got their questionnaire in the mail! This excites me because I've felt like we've kind of been at a stand still for a week or so. Some of the things we need to get done we really only have time to do on the weekend. My sister and I are planning on getting some of our photo book set up next week. We're hoping to take 2 of the 3 classes this weekend and also proofread and print out our autobiographies. Even though it seems slow going this week, overall things seem to be moving fast! I was thrilled when I heard the questionnaires were being sent out! Even when we don't have a lot going on with having to get things done we still know that things are being taken care of on the other end! Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment