Well my birthday is tomorrow and my in-laws had us over for a birthday dinner. I got to pick what I wanted to eat. So, my choice was grilled BBQ chicken, twice baked potatoes, corn on the cob, rolls and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies!!!!!!! Talk about delicious!! I LOVE her cooking and it took me back to a few years ago when that was our every Thursday routine. Back when Aaron and I were dating, every Thursday, after I got off work I would head over to their house and she made dinner. That is where I got a lot of my recipes and I cook a lot of the same meals for Aaron and I that she made back then. Back then, after dinner Aaron and I did homework followed by pour over cheddar popcorn and ER!!!! Those were the days!! Its neat to look back on it though! But anyways we had a great meal and she even gave us some cookies to take home!!
Thankful to the Lord for bringing Aaron and I together and giving me amazing in-laws!
You didn't ask for one of their amazing chocolate desserts???
ReplyDelete