Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Music To My Ears

Aaron and I went to see Dr. G (his name is really long and hard to pronounce) today for the first time. Our first impression of him was good. He was very nice and explained everything to us in pretty good detail. We were both comfortable talking with him and he answered all of our questions without rushing us out the door. The only problem Aaron had was that he had to give blood at the end. He almost passed out and was as white as the wallpaper. If we ever do get pregnant I might have to make back up plans come delivery time. I don't know that he would be able to not pass out the whole time. If you want any/all the details from the appointment just ask me. Its a lot of information to type on here and still have it make sense. The music to my ears part is the fact that I don't have to take my temperature ANYMORE!!!! Bye bye thermometer sitting on the nightstand every night and setting my alarm at 6:30 every morning to take it.

2 comments: